KEEPING OUR EMPLOYEES AND CLIENTS SAFE
During this time of unprecedented uncertainty, Carleton Transport is committed to the safety and well-being of our employees and their families, as well as our customers and vendor partners.
In order to ensure the health of our employees and minimize the impact to our customers, Carleton Transport responded quickly to COVID-19, making several changes to our daily operations and adjusting throughout the year as best practices have been updated by the CDC and DOT.
Some of the new measures we have adopted include:
• Minimizing in-person contact between employees, customers and vendors as much as possible
• Redesigning work areas to allow for as much distance between workers as possible
• Frequent cleaning of workspaces, bathrooms, door handles, devices and more
• Requiring mask and glove use for all employees
• Consistent availability of disinfecting and safety supplies for all workspaces and tractors
• Strict monitoring and reporting guidelines for those exhibiting symptoms
Most importantly, we have provided ongoing training and communication to all members of our team, and will continue to do so as the situation continues to evolve.
For answers to questions about Carleton Transport's ongoing response to COVID-19, employees should contact their supervisor. If you are a customer or vendor, please call our office at 402-332-0260.